The alphabetical list below is for anything that could be classified as a place. It includes geographical areas, roads, individual houses, houses pubs, etc.
- Boundary of the Parish
- Bowlers Orchard
- Church Houses now Peterson House
- Dibden Hill
- Dodds Lane
- Hill Farm
- Kiln Yard
- Pollards Wood up to 1904
- Pollards Wood in the 20th century.
- Roman Road through Chalfont St Giles
- The Stone
- Stratton Chase
- The Tithe award and map of 1840
- Town Farm
- The Vache
- Whan Cross
REFERENCES. Unless otherwise specified, all references given above refer to catalogue references at the Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies at Aylesbury. (County Record Office)
This print is a section of the Chalfont History website.
Please come back soon.
John Dodd ©2015 www.chalfonthistory.co.uk